Pest Control In Minden, NV
There are a variety of ways pests can become a problem. Some pests crawl around on your property before they get inside. Some pests find a way to create a nest on your property and create problems outdoors and indoors. Some pests never step foot on your property before they get inside. We're going to take a look at the different types of pests that get into homes and businesses in Minden and discuss how Douglas County pest control works to stop them.
Residential Pest Control In Minden
The most common pest problem Minden residents deal with is ants. Of all the pest problems you can have, an ant infestation is the most straightforward. Ants come onto your property, create nests in the ground, encroach upon your exterior, find entry points, and get inside. Many pests do this. You can prevent these pests with perimeter pest control services from Celtic Pest Control. But there are some pests that won't be impacted by perimeter residential pest control.
- Bed bugs don't live in your yard. They are almost exclusively indoor pests. They go from one location to another by hitchhiking.
- Stored-product pests like Indian meal moths, cigarette beetles, and rice weevils lay their eggs in food sources. When you buy food from the store, you may purchase an infestation along with your food products.
- Fruit flies lay their eggs on produce. When you bring fruit or certain vegetables home from the store, hidden fruit fly eggs can begin to hatch in your home.
- Rodents can be found exploring your perimeter, but they don't have to pass through your perimeter to get into your home. They can climb trees and jump from branches to get onto your roof. Once on your roof, there are many ways they can get inside.
- Some pests can tunnel under your perimeter and come up inside a crawlspace. Once in your crawlspace, they may eat wood or create galleries inside wood. Termites and carpenter ants are examples of these pests.
At Celtic Pest Control, we don't just provide perimeter protection and crawlspace solutions, we give you ongoing support to address all of the pests that may get into your home.
Commercial Pest Control In Minden
All of the points made above are relevant to commercial pest control as well. Common pests can plague commercial environments. While perimeter pest protection is the foundation of an effective commercial service plan, you may need ongoing management for pests that don't come in from the outside. There is no better example of this than bed bugs. Since bed bugs are hitchhiking pests, businesses must take unique measures to stop them.
- Routine inspections catch bed bug problems early.
- Targeted bed bug treatments discreetly address bed bugs without alerting customers.
- Training keeps your staff up to speed on bed bug detection and prevention, it also arms them with information that can alleviate fears that customers or employees may have.
A bed bug service plan gives your business the best possible protection from bed bugs. While it is impossible to fully prevent bed bugs from getting into your business, it is not impossible to prevent damage to your reputation.
Don't Try To Get Rid Of Birds On Your Minden Property On Your Own
Birds are pests that can get into a home or business without first getting into perimeter vegetation or underneath structures. They require specialized treatment plans that should be performed by a licensed bird control professional. Here are a few reasons why:
- When bird deterrents are installed by a professional, they will be installed correctly.
- Professionals have insurance. If something goes wrong (which is rare) the insurance of your professional covers the cost.
- Bird waste and bird nests are a source of disease. Your professional uses appropriate gear to protect against illness.
- Birds can behave unexpectedly. A professional is aware of how each pest bird responds to control methods.
If you're dealing with a bird problem in Minden, contact Celtic Pest Control for assistance. We'll get the results you want.
All The Problems Bed Bugs Can Cause In Your Minden Home
We're going to talk about bed bugs again. Why? Because these pests are quickly becoming the number one pest we deal with. Not only are they somewhat unique in the way that they get into homes, but the problems they cause are somewhat unique as well.
- They bite. Most pests that get into your home are not going to bite you. Bed bugs will not only to bite you, they're going to bite you a lot. Each bed bug will typically bite three times.
- Ongoing bites can cause anemia. You won't allow most pests to keep biting you. As an example, a flea infestation is a misery you'll want to correct quickly. But bed bug infestations can go on for months because bed bugs don't bite every night. This can increase the chances of anemia.
- Bed bugs can keep you up at night. Few bugs can cause you to lose sleep like bed bugs can. A loss of sleep can lead to sleep deprivation symptoms.
At the first sign of bed bugs in your Minden home, contact Celtic Pest Control for bed bug remediation. Don't let these bugs live with you one more day than you have to.
What Celtic Pest Control Customers Are Saying
"My overall experience with your company was very good. They were on time and professional. They did good work and answered all questions we had. From the first point of contact with your company, we have had a good experience. Great customer service. We will use them in the future and highly recommend them!"