Quality Pest Control In Edgewood, NV
As a small town, Edgewood provides a peaceful atmosphere for people to live and work. This area is hard to beat with its natural beauty and proximity to the city.
But like elsewhere in Nevada, pests are a problem, and if you don't know what to do about them, you can face even more concerns. DIY pest control costs can quickly become expensive, so working with professionals is a better investment of your time and money. Keep reading to learn about the pest experts in our area and how they can help you with Santa Fe County pest control for your home or business.
Residential Pest Control In Edgewood
No matter what kind of pests you are experiencing, it might seem more practical to try and treat them on your own, but DIY pest control often ends in short-term results and more stress. Why cause extra frustration when you can work with our dedicated Celtic Pest Control team for reliable and effective treatments?
With our services, you will not only get quality pest control but a customized approach that focuses on supplying needed treatments rather than a one-size-fits-all approach.
To provide a customized approach to all our customers:
- We begin with an inspection of the interior and exterior of your home to identify pest problems and conditions that can lead to them.
- Then, we set up bait stations and traps, create a protective barrier around your house, and implement other treatment methods.
- After the initial service, we follow up to re-applicate the protective barrier and bait and trap checks on a schedule that is right for your needs.
Depending on your needs, we also offer specialty treatments for rodents, birds, bed bugs, termites, weeds, fungus, and more!
For home pest control treatments that work to eliminate active pests and prevent future ones in your Edgewood home, call Celtic Pest Control.
Commercial Pest Control In Edgewood
For commercial property owners, pests can get in the way of running a successful business. They can harm people's health, damage property, cause contamination, and much more. To keep your business safe from pests, you can work with our expert technicians at Celtic Pest Control.
Our commercial pest control services make keeping you pest-free a less stressful experience. When you work with us, we tailor our treatments to meet your property's needs, with ongoing follow-up visits scheduled to keep up with protection.
We provide these services for commercial facilities such as daycare, medical and veterinarian facilities, offices, restaurants, retail, and warehouses.
We also offer weed control services for pre-emergent, post-emergent, and bi-monthly weed services to keep your commercial property looking good. So don't hesitate to contact us at Celtic Pest Control for all your commercial property needs!
Why The Birds Roosting On Your Edgewood Roof Won't Go Away
Birds can be a frustrating pest to deal with because they can make themselves at home on your property and seemingly never leave, so why is this?
Pests find the resources they need to survive on or around residential properties. These resources include food, water, and a safe place to live away from predators. Birds are no different. So if you have birds roosting on your roof, there is a good chance they have found food, water, and nesting places nearby.
While roosting birds might not seem like a big deal, they can cause unsightly messes with their waste, damage your home, and spread diseases and parasites, among other concerns.
If you are experiencing this, you can rely on Celtic Pest Control for bird control and exclusion. Ask our highly trained technicians how they can help you with birds in Edgewood when you give Celtic Pest Control a call today!
Tips For A Cockroach-Free Edgewood Home
Cockroach infestations can happen in any home if the conditions are right, so it's essential to take the proper steps to keep from attracting this pest. Here are several things you can do for a cockroach-free home:
- Inspect the exterior of your home for cracks, crevices, and other openings where cockroaches can get inside, including uncovered drains and vents and missing or damaged screens.
- Keep your home clear of food sources such as crumbs and residues, open containers or flimsy packaging, and garbage cans without lids. You should do the same on the outside of your home as well.
- Reduce moisture inside and outside of your home by repairing any leaks, using dehumidifiers, removing organic debris from your yard, and keeping gutters from getting clogged.
- Reduce clutter inside your home and maintain your yard to eliminate potential cockroach hiding places.
If you have an active cockroach problem or need help with prevention, don't hesitate to get professional assistance from Celtic Pest Control. Call us today to find out about the services we offer!
What Celtic Pest Control Customers Are Saying
"My overall experience with your company was very good. They were on time and professional. They did good work and answered all questions we had. From the first point of contact with your company, we have had a good experience. Great customer service. We will use them in the future and highly recommend them!"