Pest Control In Argo, Nevada
The city of Argo is a moderate distance from other more populous suburbs of Reno and Carson City, but that doesn’t mean the community has nothing to offer. The area is peaceful, and a perfect place to settle down or raise families, and pests also think so. An infestation of insects or rodents in your Argo home or business can cause quite the problem and require the assistance of Lyon County pest control.
Our team at Celtic Pest Control are just the people to turn to when you need expert pest control help as fast as possible. With our years of experience and our dedication to customer service, we’ll have your residential or commercial pest problems taken care of in no time, allowing you to regain your peace of mind.
Residential Pest Control In Argo
There’s nothing worse than a pest infestation running wild in your Argo home and ruining the safety of your structure. With all the dangers that pests can bring, including health risks and the potential for structural damage, it is essential to keep any species of insect or rodent far away from your home – Celtic Pest Control can help you with this.
Our residential pest control treatments start with an inspection of your property to identify areas where pests are infiltrating your home and any factors that may be drawing them inside. From there, we discuss your pest concerns with you and create a customized treatment plan that considers your property’s needs and your major pest worries. Plus, we use eco-friendly products that are safe for your family and pets, allowing you greater peace of mind.
Reach out to Celtic Pest Control today to get started.
Commercial Pest Control In Argo
You’ve worked hard to keep your Argo business running smoothly, and a pest infestation can severely interrupt operations, no matter the type of insect or rodent. To avoid the health risks and reputation damage that a pest problem brings, you should contact our experienced technicians at Celtic Pest Control.
Our professionals will ensure that each commercial pest control solution is tailored perfectly to your property and your business’s needs. We complete an initial inspection identifying active pest issues and conditions or factors that lead to repeated reinfestation. After the first treatment is in place, we offer follow-up services monthly or bi-monthly that help you keep your business protected year-round and give you increased peace of mind.
Contact us today for more information on keeping your business pest-free.
The Secret To Keeping Wasps Out Of Your Argo Yard
Nothing ruins time spent in your Argo yard like an infestation of wasps buzzing around and threatening to sting anyone who accidentally wanders near them. Stings from this aggressive pest can also be quite dangerous, making it especially important to protect your property from wasps.
The secret to keeping wasps out of your yard is putting in proactive preventative steps such as these:
- Keep tight-fitting lids on outdoor trash cans to prevent the aroma from attracting wasps to your yard.
- Reduce access to outdoor pet food and cover-up compost piles, as the odors will also bring wasps to your property.
- Finish exposed wood around your property and caulk holes or cracks to deter wasps from setting up nests.
- Ensure grass in your yard is cut low and holes in the ground filled in to prevent wasp nests from being built.
- Plant wasp-repelling plants around your yard, such as citronella, lemongrass, and rosemary.
Additionally, for help removing wasp nests safely and without risk of being stung, you should contact Celtic Pest Control. Our expert technicians can provide you with the assistance that allows you to reclaim your yard from wasps in no time.
A Practical Guide To Carpenter Ant Control For Argo Property Owners
Carpenter ant infestations can be more damaging to your Argo property than you think, so proper practical carpenter ant control is vital. Follow our tips to keep carpenter ants out and damage from this pest to a minimum:
- Seal cracks around your property’s doors, windows, and foundation to stop carpenter ants from getting inside.
- Ensure to finish exposed wood and repair moisture-ridden or damaged wood, as these areas are most accessible for carpenter ants to invade.
- Trim back long grass on your property and remove outdoor debris such as woodpiles that may attract carpenter ants looking to hide and build colonies.
- Keep a look out for signs of carpenter ant infestation such as frass around windows and baseboards, wood that starts to break easily, or visual sightings of this ant around your property.
For more help understanding proper carpenter ant control, reach out to Celtic Pest Control. Our expert technicians will answer all your questions and help you eliminate carpenter ant infestations when necessary.
What Celtic Pest Control Customers Are Saying
"My overall experience with your company was very good. They were on time and professional. They did good work and answered all questions we had. From the first point of contact with your company, we have had a good experience. Great customer service. We will use them in the future and highly recommend them!"