Pest Inspections & Repair Services For Reno Property Owners
When it comes to buying and selling a home, people often get overly excited and want to sign on the dotted line before they have all the information. To make the most informed decision possible, the best thing to do is get a professional property evaluation and pest report for common Reno critters.
The only way to understand the property you’re taking on is to get it looked at by a team of professional pest control technicians. Not only do we offer comprehensive inspections in Reno, but we also provide complete pest repairs and treatments to get your property in tip-top shape. No matter what the problem is, we’re here to complete the job so you can close escrow!
Complete Pest Control & Reporting For Reno Properties
If you are dealing with a property in the Reno area and want to gain a better understanding of its structural integrity and degree of safety, the only effective way to go is to get a professional pest report. Our process provides local property owners with the following:
- We check for termite activity, other wood-destroying insects, and wood-destroying fungi during our inspection.
- We look for earth-to-wood contact, faulty grades, insufficient ventilation, excessive moisture, and cellulose debris.
- Based on our findings, we will develop a suitable plan to treat your property from the inside out.
- Along with our general pest control services, we offer complete termite and fungus treatments.
- We install vents in crawl spaces, soffits, eaves, and even use vapor barriers if needed.
- We perform cellulose debris removal, and we’ll even unblock vents to improve ventilation.
- We offer customized repairs and treatment to deal with your pest problems, and our pest re-inspections are free of charge after we complete our treatment.
- After identifying all pest problems and deciding how to treat the property, we offer a complete pest report that includes all the findings of your inspection and all pest-related treatments and repairs performed.
- Our clear, accurate pest reports are delivered to you the next business day, and we always compile our reports according to guidelines set forth by the Department of Agriculture.
- We don’t exaggerate our findings to upsell repairs and treatments. Our goal is to bring you honest and fair services, stay transparent with you all along the way, and work hard to achieve complete satisfaction.
When you choose the team at Celtic Pest Control, you go with quality home pest control services at competitive prices. Here are some of the reasons why choosing the team at Celtic is the right way to go:
- We offer convenient payment options, like billing through escrow (no escrow fee), credit/debit cards, personal checks, and cash.
- Our customer service doesn’t stop when the treatment is over; we’re here to guide you through the entire process and provide quality customer service until escrow closes.
- Our full-service pest control solutions cover your clients after moving into their new homes, offering protection from many invaders such as mice, spiders, ants, cockroaches, and more.
- We carefully train our technicians and screen them to bring you the professionalism and customer service you deserve. Since 2015, our goal has been to protect your home or business with the highest quality home and commercial pest control services at an honest rate.
- Along with our residential work, we service a long list of commercial properties, including offices, warehouses, restaurants, retail shops, medical and veterinarian offices, daycares, and many others.
Whatever property you’re dealing with, we’re here to help. From day one, we dedicate ourselves to your complete satisfaction. Call us today to schedule an inspection, and we’ll get your initial visit scheduled right away.
What Celtic Pest Control Customers Are Saying
"My overall experience with your company was very good. They were on time and professional. They did good work and answered all questions we had. From the first point of contact with your company, we have had a good experience. Great customer service. We will use them in the future and highly recommend them!"