What To Do About Bird Control In Reno Commercial Properties
November 15, 2022
Bird control for commercial properties is one of the many reasons business owners seek professional pest control in Reno. If left uninterrupted, birds can quickly turn from slight nuisances to dangerous pests. They can cause a significant amount of damage to your building and property, and they can even spread harmful diseases to you, your staff, and your patrons. Read on to learn more about how to deter these pests, and how Celtic Pest Control can help your property be bird-free today!
Do I Need Professional Help With Pigeons On My Commercial Property?
Simply put, the price of living in a city is that pigeons and other nuisance pest birds will be plentiful. It’s only a matter of time before they start inflicting damage on your business’s property. Below are some of the reasons why you should seek professional pigeon control:
- Property damage: In the process of landing and roosting on your property, birds can cause a significant amount of damage, from broken gutters to shattered windows.
- Exposure to diseases: Birds can put you, your employees, and your patrons at risk of contracting dangerous illnesses. There are a number of diseases birds can bring to your property, including bird flu, avian tuberculosis, salmonellosis, and encephalitis viruses. These diseases can be quite serious, and can put everyone in your business in danger.
- Droppings: Bird droppings are more than just an eyesore; they can transmit pathogens that lead to disease, erode your property, and cause dangerous slip and fall conditions.
At Celtic Pest Control, we use the most advanced professional tools and treatments on the market to eliminate your pigeon and bird problems safely and efficiently without anyone getting sick. If pest birds have invaded your commercial property, give us a call for help today.
Ways To Deter Pigeons In Reno's Commercial Areas
The best bird control solution for your Reno property is to have the professionals come and provide treatments. However, there are some things you can do today to deter pigeons from your property:
- Use shiny objects: Reflective objects like foil tape, old CDs, or Mylar balloons placed in areas where pigeons land can help deter them from your property.
- Remove access to food: Pigeons often find food in populated areas, and they'll keep coming back as long as it's there. Make sure all trash receptacles are tightly closed and that no food is left on the ground and that no one at your business is feeding the birds.
- Enlist the help of bird control professionals: There's no substitute for the effective measures used by pest control experts.
The professionals at Celtic Pest Control will implement proven prevention strategies that are unique to your situation. Call us to find out more about our bird control services.
Do Bird Nets Actually Keep Birds From Nesting?
There are plenty of over-the-counter products that claim to help keep birds from nesting, such as bird nets. However, they are not the most effective prevention methods, as birds usually still find ways around them. If you want true bird control with proven results, call the experts at Celtic Pest Control. We have the experience and tools needed to safely remove existing birds and keep new ones from returning. Give us a call today.
Total Bird Control For Commercial Properties
Your employees deserve a safe work environment, and your patrons deserve to conduct business in a clean area as well. For complete pest control, give the professionals at Celtic Pest Control a call today. We have years of experience providing bird control services to Reno commercial property owners, and we take the time to do it the right way. Don’t let the birds ruin your property; let us help keep your business bird-free.
What Celtic Pest Control Customers Are Saying
"My overall experience with your company was very good. They were on time and professional. They did good work and answered all questions we had. From the first point of contact with your company, we have had a good experience. Great customer service. We will use them in the future and highly recommend them!"