Bird Exclusion At A Glance
- We do a full visual inspection of the inside and outside of your property to determine entry points and problem areas.
- We seal entry points and perform barrier treatments outside and around the base of the home, windows, eaves, and doors. We also provide other bird-related pest control services as needed.
- Our treatments are customized to meet client needs.
- We install durable netting or wire caging on eaves and other problem areas, which helps prevent the entry of future birds around your property.
You can read more about our bird exclusion services below.
Eliminate Bothersome Birds With Bird Infestation Control in Reno, NV
Pest birds in Reno are nuisance birds that pose various threats to local property owners. When looking for a place to nest, birds enter structures through attics, attic windows, vent systems, and chimneys. They often build their nests in remote areas that are difficult to access.
When birds get into your home or business, they threaten those inside the structure, not to mention the structure itself. Sometimes you’ll hear chirping noises coming from inside the walls or ceilings. As a bird infestation continues to spread, it can seriously damage the structure of your home or business, and large-scale structural damage is unsafe and costly.
Aside from the property damage, birds also leave droppings all over the place. Not only do their droppings smell bad, but urine and feces also contaminate food and water sources. When birds contaminate your property, they expose you and those inside the structure to adverse health reactions and bacterial diseases.
If you think you may have bird activity on your property, the best thing you can do is call in a team of experienced pest professionals. The team at Celtic Pest Control provides home and commercial bird control and prevention services that guarantee year-round protection from infestations.
Bird Control Solutions For Reno Properties
Sure, some birds are pretty to look at, but the effects of a bird infestation are far from pretty. Your health and safety become threatened when birds get onto your property, and it’s a very dangerous occurrence that requires immediate care.
Here at Celtic Pest Control, we treat Reno homes and businesses for bird infestations, helping to detect and eliminate all bird problems on the premises. Our bird control treatment and exclusion process are as follows:
- We do a full visual inspection of the inside and outside of your property. We go over areas where clients see pests, checking attics and crawl spaces to determine entry points and problem areas.
- We seal entry points and perform barrier treatments outside and around the base of the home, windows, eaves, and doors. We also do interior wall treatments and provide other bird-related pest control services as needed.
- Our treatments are customized to meet client needs, and we schedule our follow-up maintenance services on a monthly or bimonthly basis.
- To keep birds away from your home or business, we install durable netting or wire caging on eaves and other problem areas, which helps prevent the entry of future birds around your property.
Whatever kind of bird problem you’re facing around your home or business, the team at Celtic Pest Control is ready to help. There are a variety of reasons to go with the professionals at Celtic Pest Control, and here are just a few of them:
- As a locally owned and operated company, we’re familiar with common Northern Nevada pests, and we know how to treat bird populations in the local area.
- Our technicians are carefully trained and screened to bring you the highest professionalism and customer service. Since 2015, our goal has been to protect your home or business with the highest quality pest control services at an honest rate.
- Along with our residential work, we service a long list of commercial properties, including offices, warehouses, restaurants, retail shops, medical and veterinarian offices, daycares, and many others.
Not only do we treat your property from top to bottom, but we also offer eco-friendly pest control products, ongoing maintenance, and follow-up services to keep you protected all year long. However, we don’t lock customers into annual contracts. We do whatever is best and most comfortable for the client.
Call us today to discuss your home bird control and prevention needs. We offer a complimentary home evaluation with your first treatment and a pest-free guarantee on all bi-monthly services.
What Celtic Pest Control Customers Are Saying
"My overall experience with your company was very good. They were on time and professional. They did good work and answered all questions we had. From the first point of contact with your company, we have had a good experience. Great customer service. We will use them in the future and highly recommend them!"